11.20.2007

New York

It's strange how anything that comes from New York we think is perfect, or just awesome. It's as though when we are young a computer chip is stencilled into our brains that immediately highlight or underline anything from New York. Such as, the Yankees, they're always above par, and what about The New Yorker, the magazine that tells the readers the news through comic relief, and through articles. The New Yorker has books of the decade collections, calendars, I think we own cup holders. Because of their majestic power to inhale the viewers stupidity, they could practically bull shit the articles one day and I bet everyone would believe it. Also, the New York Times is just about in the same position: if i were to say that I read about some cancer medication just in I bet if I said it was from the Baltimore Sun, people would be less likely to respond, but if I said it was from the New York Times, then I bet people would jump from their chairs. Ah, the power of the big Apple.

Nuk ka komente: