11.19.2007

Jazzzzz, zzzzz,zzz, z

Music on my "purchased" playlist is really sucking lately, and I think it's time I clean it out and start focusing my attention on a different genre. Alternative/Rock is nice but it does get boring after a while. Maybe it's time for something with deeper emotion behind every hit, or somehng more casual. Something Beautiful that makes me smile without the certain one line that I like; something that just repeats that great line in different pitches and tones. Something that "just get's me". Something like Jazz. I think people who have anger management issues should spend more time expressing their feelings through artwork or through the tubes/strings of an instrument. Maybe that is the result of lack of creativity. It seems to be the one that hasn't been made into a pill or a patch. I'm not saying that Alternative/Rock doesn't have any creativity at all: just look at Ben Gibbard-the lead singer of Death Cab for Cutie and many others, DJ's such as DJ Shadow, Feist and others-- I just believe that Jazz simply has more and truly it takes longer to escape you.

Nuk ka komente: