11.19.2007

I'm So Tired of it!

When is this damn WGA's strike going to end? Yes, I know I have already made it clear that I am on the writer's side, but that makes me wish even more that the bigger companies would give in and be more reasonable with their pay towards the writers. Let's not squash the little people, Let them be one and come together as people should have learned oh-so long ago. And I am not just talking about the money or the political party that the BIG companies represent, but the type of people that are buried under the $5,000+ suits and skin. They aren't humans; they share the blood of the animal that feasts in our forests. As the boys in The Lord of the Flies did, these people have lived so long without people telling them what is good and what is bad, they haven't a clue, and they are the ones running our companies. Yes, I agree the strike could have been the only way to "defeat" them, but maybe they just need some soap in their mouths, or some writer's block for awhile.

ps. that quite a big "maybe"

Nuk ka komente: