6.19.2007

Another Mankind Weakness

I rarely ever put my hands in "pray position", if that is the proper term. i feel as though humans show weakness if they beg. I believe that the weak are the ones who spend their Sundays begging for "God" to forgive them. The fact that some need a petty idea to rely one to get them through their harsh times is sickening. yes, i have been to church, but only to see right through the sexist and prejudice thoughts that have been writtenin a bible and then followed through by "God's' children. i find it hard to believe the story of Adam and Eve and somehow they dodge the dinosaurs and how Eve was made from the ling of Adam. back to my point, i find my hands feeling discomfort and awkward when they put into this position , and i feel awkward when i am forced into this position of worship that is fake. what ever happened to just believing in your self?

Nuk ka komente: