6.20.2007

Human kind

As my dad and i drove my ungreatful, older sister home, we all rolled down our windows. at first it was refreashing and crisp, but as countless trees flew by my wincing face, i became more and more insulted by the wind in my soon-to-be dry eyes. i rolled up my window, leaving my sister's lighter air to be brushed against her face then onto mine. It was a lighter air than what i was used to, but it was still surprisingly refreashing. though i do respect my sister, i do not respect her choices. i feel that i must now uphold what my sister did not. now, i feel lackluster and lazy knowing that i may be bound to fail, as she did. as though i think she did, but for all i know she is in the process of revealing herself to success somewhere. her grades weren't "up to snuff" and not a day goes by that i don't regret mine, though i do hide it, unfortunetly. i think my stubornness is what has led me to this state of mind: i have to be lazy in order to fulfill what mold i have managed to widdle myself. but, what does this have to do with a window in a car? well, mine has closed and her's still lies open. then, again i did at one point open a window of my own, maybe we all dread having everything fall on our backs, when we could blame everything on someone elses.

Nuk ka komente: