6.21.2007

A Mind in a Coma

I wonder what the human mind dreams once in a coma. i once wrote a 92 page story about this. it was called "Breathlessly Alive". i loved it. i would tell the world about it, but i'm afraid it isn't copyrighted yet. but the worst part is i spelled coma like comma. my dad pointed it out after i had already turned it in. my teacher didn't read it anyway. she was bald and our class made jokes that she accidently married her husband because he didn't speak english (he was japanese). it was crule. i felt bad, but she was boring as hell and sexist.
Back to the wondering at hand- i think i'm going to try and publish that story.... someday.

2 komente:

Unknown tha...

publish it, i'm not kidding.
don't let anyone get in your way.

i'm feeling really sappy today. i don't know why.

but seriously, don't let anyone stop you from doing anything. because you can do it. fuckkk them! you're way better. so go for it, publish it, submit it into a contest.

Anonim tha...

I never read it, but I bet you could get it published! Your writing is so amazing, I want a copy sometime (next time your printer has enough ink for 92 pages, or better idea, e-mail it)