7.15.2008

Me in Future?


I feel like that random staple up there. The nails, if taken out would seem to be missed by the holes that would be lucid after the surgery. But the staple? It seems almost easy to get out, well easy enough for one strong doctor hand to do the procedure. Not much of a hole would be left. I feel like that staple because I don't have a direct flight to my future, but maybe it's not perminentl I'm too young. It makes me wonder if we think we have stunt growth at a young age or if we think we will live an average/lackluster life, will we be hammering ourselves into that hole? I hope not. It's a new era, age or time for better greatness [or greatness at all].

1 koment:

tayloralexandra tha...

it's this kind of thinking that reminds me why you're my best friend =]
People who can't think and imagine are no fun at all. Not very interesting either.