7.15.2008

Chandelier Project

I began this project in the winter, I believe, and ended it after about 30 minutes of picture-taking. Sadly and stupidly, my dad gave my mom's chandelier away to Good Will, you know because I'm sure so many people are chandelier shopping at there. Anyways, the subject of this project was juxtaposition. Juxtaposition, for those of you in the dark, it is basically just putting together opposites or contrasts. In this case unpredictable environments for my mom's somewhat fancy chandelier.


Burrowing Den


In Leaves


Tenticles with Dead Candles




Asphalt: Up the Spout


Chandelier in Garage

C'est Tout!

1 koment:

tayloralexandra tha...

Hurray I get to comment as Violet Hush =]

anyway dear I love your chandelier pictures, the chandelier is quite photogenic
the Burrowing Den one is amazing, I looks camouflaged but not at the same time?
and your Asphalt one has amazing lighting, it makes me very very happy
and the garage one, I love the contrast and shadow, it makes the chandelier look so foreign

you should probably just be a photographer, or maybe one day we should just go on a photography adventure together