2.27.2008

My Own Theme

Human kind is rather greedy. Clearly this is valid, I mean look at global warming, businesses (the list goes on) but what I'm talking about is the whole afterlife brouhaha. All we do is think ahead, I think I can state that most people first worry about where they will end up when they die, rather than be grateful for the fact that they are living. I believe that what you believe is where you will end up, and I want to believe that I reincarnate because I too am greedy and want to live forever. I want to know more about the world.
I think that people are so fixated with death that forget birth. I like to believe that I was a Buddhist in my past life which propelled me into reincarnating, which is what I hope to do because I am so afraid that nothing will happen, because humans have to be afraid and curious and worried. It's in our nature, unfortunately.

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

oh god, discussing religion...okay so I don't even know where start..

but I also like the idea of what you believe is where you end up
I have trouble believing much though beyond material phenomena (which I think is actually part of the technical definition of agnostic)

and what I think is interesting about reincarnation is...does it mean that we all are maybe thousands of years old? I think it's an interesting idea that maybe in soul we are all quite old, I don't know, I spend way too much time thinking about this stuff

okay I don't want to start a rant here because discussing religion and whatnot is like my guilty pleasure (i'm such a freak...), but anyway the end, i'm stopping before I write 456347356736 paragraphs