12.25.2007

New Year's Resolution

I've decided to actually partake in the ever-so-popular New Year's Resolution. Though, I think most people choose to have one to give them a chance to 'bitch and moan about it. But, I'm doing it because I think I sound ignorant most of the time when I decide to curse instead of thinking of a different, more sophisticated word. For example, just yesterday my brother asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I replied; "I want this bitchin' coat". I could have said so much more! It kills me to think that I have potential to impress people, but I don't think I do all the time because of my language use/misuse. Oh, and I think about 2,000 other people at my high school could use that advise as well. But not everyone. Any who, I have devised a list of words to replace those of scorn.
  • By the Hammer of Thor! (compliments to 30 Rock)
  • Blerg (same)
  • HOLY NEPTUNE!
  • ninja
  • GOD bless america
  • Fungdark
  • Shiznit
  • Dookie
  • mouth breathing apalachian
  • mammoth tooth

I honestly cannot think of anything else..... any ideas?

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

that POOPTART!!

lolz i laughed so hard
you made an amazing beekeeper defeater