11.11.2007

PostSecret and Its Magic

I've just read that postsecret won the Best Blog award, and I am to the tip of my skull jealous though I know that I would have never won, do you read blogs these days? some blow me away. In honor of Post Secret, or my favorite section of my Sunday paper, I shall promote those golden bastards over there as well as I can, and while doing so, if you few readers haven't noticed I will try my best to capitolize my letters properly.

Why I love PostSecret
  1. Rob Hiaasen, who you may find also in Baltimore Noir, of the Baltimore Sun did a features story on them because they live in Baltimore, MD-- who doesn't like Baltimore? who cares about murder rates?
  2. We can all relate to the secrets, no matter how different you think your secret is to the world's, PostSecret will connect you to one of there's.

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

gah yes i totally agree! Postsecret fascinates me!!
By the way i love your new layout