8.05.2007

The Big IF

If only people know who is inside me they would know who makes up me. i feel i am two people, sure this may sound skitzz but dnt think of me think of ivy. i am a person who attacks themselves and lives in between the floor of the upstairs and the ceiling of the downstairs. i have scratches from nothing and no one, i walk on the playgrounds alone and i have some drug addiction i don't know i really have. i skulk and i dont have any real friends. this is ivy. i am nothing. no one reads me and no one cares, they really do, i just don't know that. the other me lives in a normal house and is extremely insicure, just i don't want to show it and i preech to other people about how weak others are, but here i am quivering in a corner with my percentage of ivy thrawling though i dont speak afraid my sister will come in and crack me. So i guess i am three people because one person is comparing the two from their perspective.

Nuk ka komente: