7.01.2007

At Least Once

Wow i feel kinda stupid for putting up the post about cake without asking you, the few people who read this, what the worst this you've eaten in a day? so let that rest in your stomach acid and consider the following..... is the demand to be thin these days too high? or do you feel like taking fat pills to give yourself something to look at while working out instead of looking at the mirror and seeing your paunchy self? i'm so tired of it and when i eat something tasty now, i can't stop because i know i won't be able to eat it later. god, what i would do is to feel good about myself. i mena i fully appreciate like my friends and my parents telling me that i'm not fat or anything, but i would like to feel good about myself; i'd like to look at myself and be proud, actually want to go swimming, or buy clothing without having to think if it would hide my stomach. i think that's what everyone would like at least once in life.

Nuk ka komente: