7.02.2007

Summer School

So, today was my first day of summer school, and i'm taking health. i hate the feeling of going in and not knowing anyone and you don't know where to go and the teachers assume that you failed something, so they make an ass out of themselves. i hate this though i don't want to be thought of as an idiot, especially in school and what goes along with school is summer school. besides the fact that it's horrifyingly awkward the first day, it's horrifyingly annoying that you think to yourself why did i do this? i could have stayed up late to watch "sex and the city" with my friend, my sister, and lesbian, instead i went to bed at 11:30 (which is outrageous on a summer night) just to wake up and go to school. and i can take the class senior year! blah!!!! i feel stupid and all the kids think i'm a dork because i'm doing this because i wanted to not because i'm asian and it runs in my blood (i know awful stereotype) and not because my parents made me.

Nuk ka komente: