1.27.2009

Dressing Up to Walk Out of Your Bedroom

11,500 jobs lost today

I know we have elected Barack Obama who has promised change to come obviously that change including more jobs or just jobs in general for those whose lost them. But, within a week of his welcomed arrival this has happened, and I can only feel sorry and pity those without a job. It's no one's fault except those who have their presidential or vice presidential powers, but every day is a struggle for these people. Just living with my dad, who did quit, but everyday with a rejection of his unpublished book, everyday there's a disappointing question starting with what if? What if I never get published? What if I don't find something else to do? What if my kids can't pay for college? same for these people. They can only get up a certain amount of days without giving up because the feeling of rejection when trying your best is too hard deal with. And the ones before them, I can't even imagine.

Nuk ka komente: