7.30.2008

Who are we?

My mother asked me to describe myself in three words, or so. I couldn't really get past creative and slow. [in my mind, I said fatter] And, honestly, I don't think I'm that creative, but I know I'm pretty slow- physically and mentally.

But, at what point in time do we become critical of ourselves? I don't remember being critical when I was five or really 7. I don't remember when I started comparing my stomach to other girls'. I do-- however-- remember being competitive with other kids in who would finish their tests/quiz's the fastest. I was last a lot. blerg. It really was a race back in elementary school, because grades really didn't matter.

2 komente:

tayloralexandra tha...

why are we here?
where did we come from?

I'm not even going to try and answer any of these, they're probably the best questions I've ever heard

HISTORIAS DE ESTA VIDA X JMEC............... tha...

suerte.........