3.02.2008

Translate Much?

It's hard to know what anyone is talking about. And I don't mean when people whisper or mouth something to you and you don't understand them even after the, like, 23rd time. What I'm talking about is, that it's so hard in understanding why people do what they do. Why do they not talk to you as much anymore? Is it because I said "jew" instead of "Hebrew" or a "jewish person," or is it because my ass is fatter than them? (if that's the case then they must be anorexic). Or how bout when someone changes their plans. For a split second the thought that they don't like me, races through my head but then collapses. But then I try and try to understand why they would. By the end of my thought process, I usually ponder them spending time with their boyfriend, being sick, or having it be that-time-of-the-month (REBA TIME!).

Nuk ka komente: