2.09.2008

Tomber Amourex

I all of a sudden wanted to hitch hike to the country of France though a very large lake was in between me and it. I guess geography was the large force against me and my love for Paris. It makes me want to write a sonnet about ma vie en rose though there is a 56% chance that that doesn't make one tid-bit of sense, but ols' well. I've always wondered what type of English do French kids learn. Do they learn our American (toxic) English or do they learn British? I guess it makes more sense for them to learn British English because it's closer to them, but we learn Canadian French though I don’t know/understand the difference. But for the time being I'm completely 100% addicted to La Vie En Rose. ANY form of it, well any form BUT the original. For some reason I'm not into the true French stuff, seeing as though I'm not truly French. I'm just as French as the next champagne in the ten dollar bottle. But whenever I see that $150 bottle I just want to melt into one of its glasses and have it drink me, and ship it back to France with me still inside it. So, I'll be locked inside it forever. I think I have fallen in love. I get clammy just saying that. And I'm sure my cheeks have just blushed because I've always thought I've been in love, but I'm never really. She is, of course, any sign of the French speaking world. For some reason the language just turns me on. And when I say turns me on, I, of course, mean I want to take a thousand photographs, or I want to write a thousand poems full of nothing but the words you and me. Thus in the end, I will die as a part of France and always a part of France.

Nuk ka komente: