1.22.2008

The Mystery of Paul Reubens

Paul Ruebens, or Peewee Herman, has always left me in puzzlement. Whenever I hear the name, I think of a heavy-set African American dude that further reminds me of a teddy bear. Paul Ruebens is the direct opposite of that; I mean he starred in "Peewee's Play house", had a guest star on "Rugrats" as Hermie the elf, and was an Austrian, crippled Prince who has a plastic hand. No roll he possibly plays is even near a large African American who could possibly be in J-Z's Entourage (or mine, while we're on the topic). So what about Paul Reubens could possibly lead me to this inference? Is it the fact that that American Idol winner had a similiar last name as he or could it be that he pulled a Michael Jackson and had a skin tone change? Either way, it remains a mystery, and damnit it must be SOLVED!

Nuk ka komente: