1.02.2008

My Keyboard


This is my keyboard now; it's very different from the good ole' days that allowed the manufacturing of gibberish without the virus suctioning you to the screen for hours on end just to recieve and comprehend the information on what the hell it actually is and maybe how to get rid of it. But, it seems I should talk more about the picture I seem to be writing a caption for so that someone can respond to my American opinion. Donc, now days people want you to have ironic accessories or something unexpected to seem old fashioned or whatever. So, as much as I love technology I think that the people who still use the old keyboard without the digitally remastered photographs with the viruses and facebook and other shit should keep truckin. And the people who already use the other, then just stay with it, you're not original so just find something else.


Nuk ka komente: