12.14.2007

Life

I feel like my creativity is being sucked out of me. As though it is dying of cancer which as we all know has no cure, sadly. I hope that I still have this when I'm applying for colleges, or when I'm at college because that just may be classified as a "debbie-downer" if it was all lost.

It's like the day of my Great-Uncle's funneral and all I could think of was poetry. But I thought of something so brilliant, but I thought that it was selfish of me to not be thinking of him on this sad day. So, I forgot it. Maybe Life takes away all the good in order for us to do things 'right', until we have nothing left, and that's when we die.


I hope not.

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

You are probably the most creative and arty person I have ever met, I am dead serious i swear!

so even if you did lose creativity you'd still be more creative than basically everyone I know

ps I wish I could put things into words as well as you