9.23.2007

I have realized that i have cried on so many occasions that i didn't even need to. the only times ones really needs to cry is when something is really wrong or someone has held a gun/slingshot/knife to your head and said "cry, bitch, cry". if that doesn't happen or if nothing else important happens or that doesn't happen then really why do we all cry so much!?
I cried this morning because i truly don't have much (if any) self-esteem, but no one died, except you know a part of me but that doesn't matter as much as someone else dying; things could be much worse. yes, i know that is completely unoriginal, but really let's be practical and think next time we're balling into a pillow or shoulder and stop ourselves. we are above this; cry for someone or something that is dying, not for yourself.

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

"If you can't laugh at yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer than you think...what do you do? you laugh. I mean I'm not saying I don't cry but in between I laugh and I realize how silly it is to take anything too seriously. Plus I look forward to a good cry, feels pretty good"

-best movie ever